Monday 12 March 2012

week 24

An exotic place in Romania


In a winter holiday I was in 1 Mai near Oradea. Famous for thermal bath the village has a national park unique in Europe for natural reservation of white lily and fish original from Africa.
Researchers believe that the thermal water help for development of that habitat where the species bring from birds can live.
I saw natural reservation wit wonderful white lily and I read about protect species from here. Unfortunately there are not enough promoted that touristic objective .When I arrived there I hear from natives that here are many objectives in the village.
Pool with artificial wave, an invention created by a german engineer in 1936.
In the hotel I stayed there are many pools and a physic therapy base were you can relax or treat diseases.
There you can see old people but there are many children for fun.
I believe that is a good idea for visit that place because we can play with water and get more fun.



By Octav Nechita

No comments:

Post a Comment